CIP MODULE system included:
- Centrifuge pumps
- Pneumatic motors, pneumatic valves, control cabinet, pipes and etc.
For cleaning of reception vessel, screw pump, automatic filter, filling machine, holding tube, pipes, valves, PHE, RSH and etc.
What is C.I.P.:
Clean in place (CIP) is a method of cleaning the interior surfaces of pipes, vessels, process equipment, filters and associated fittings, without disassembly.
The Clean in place (CIP) is faster, less labor-intensive and more repeatable, and poses less of a chemical exposure risk.
The whole C.I.P. module is controlled by computer devices.
- Pre-rinse with water, which is performed to wet the interior surface of the tank and remove residue.
- Caustic solution single pass flush through the vessel to drain. Caustic is the main cleaning solution.
- Caustic solution re-circulation through the vessel.
- Intermediate rinse with water.
- Acid solution wash – used to remove mineral precipitates and protein residues.
- Final rinse with water – rinses to flush out residual cleaning agents.