- The Egg pasteurizer with RSH use own heat source and own homogenizer – Rotor Spinning Heater
- No need to buy boiler. The heating is done by using the physical friction and cavitation between the moving particles. In this process, the temperature grows inside the product itself.
- No need to buy homogenizer. Using rotor spinning heater gentle homogenization occurs. The homogenization with rotor spinning heater is even gentler than with standard homogenizer. This helps to protect the functional properties of proteins (breaking, emulsifying, coloring) that remain the same as in fresh eggs.
- The Egg pasteurizer with RSH use a two-section plate heat exchanger
- Working cycle of the pasteurizer is 8 hours without cleaning.
- Allows pasteurization at high temperatures for 8 hours without cleaning. When using rotor spinning heater, direct heating is applied to the liquid egg mass without using heat-transfer surface.
- Precise temperature control. RSH ensure very accurate temperature control with a precision of 0.1 degrees.
- OPTIONAL: Full automatization and Fully automatic C.I.P. system.
- Whole: from 62°C to 67°C (holding time: 180 seconds)
- White: from 50°C to 55°C (holding time: 180 seconds)
- Yolk: from 62°C to 70°C (holding time: 180 seconds)
Technical Data and Price:
|Model pasteurizer||Capacity||El. Power||Price|
|PS 200 RSH||200 l/h||7.5 kW||19 000 €|
|PS 500 RSH||500 l/h||12 kW||29 400 €|
|PS 1000 RSH||1000 l/h||15 kW||36 000 €|
|PS 1500 RSH||1500 l/h||22 kW||42 000 €|
|PS 2 000 RSH||2 000 l/h||30 kW||54 200 €|